- Gulliver and the WRI staff submitted a grant proposal to Texas Health And Human Services Commission on December 6. The result of the proposal is expected to be announced in March of 2017.
- During the month of November, WRI staff collected and donated food in the 27th anniversary of the local food drive, Food For Families. The donation total for WRI staff was 147 pounds of food.
- Gulliver will serve as an advisory committee member for an upcoming International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health Treatment and Recovery meeting in January.
- The 2016 Joint Labor Management Behavioral Health Conference was held in Sacramento, California, December 14th and 15th. Gulliver was a keynote speaker at this event.
- Kimbrel, N. A., DeBeer, B. B., Meyer, E. C., Gulliver, S. B., & Morissette, S. B. (in press). The impact of cannabis use disorder on suicidal and nonsuicidal self-injury in Iraq/Afganistan-era veterans with and without mental health disorders. Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior.
- B. B., Kittel, J. A., Cook, D., Davidson, D., Kimbrel, N. A., Meyer, E. C., Gulliver, S. B., & Morissette, S. B. (in press). Predicting suicide risk in trauma exposed veterans: The potential role of health promoting behaviors. PLOSOne.