Michelle Hook, Ph.D.
- Gillson-Longenbaugh Foundation, Psychological wellbeing in a rodent model of spinal cord injury, $20,000
- 6/21/2017, Assessing Depression in a Rodent Model of Spinal Cord Injury, Hiroshima, Japan
- International Behavioral Neuroscience Society Meeting
- Discussed paradigm that we developed in rodent model, and the effects we have seen at molecular, behavioral and physiological levels
- 7/12/2017, Acute SCI and the Therapeutic Window: Are We Chasing Realistic Targets?, Snowbird, Utah
- National Neurotrauma Society
- Discussed factors that may contribute to the failure of clinical trials and how we may improve basic science approaches to increase the successful translation from the bend to the bedside
Other Scientific/Scholarly Meetings Attended
- 6/26-6/30, International Behavioral Neuroscience Society, Hiroshima, Japan
- 7/9/2017-7/12/2017, National Neurotrauma Society, Snowbird, Utah
Mendell Rimer, Ph.D.
- Rimer M, BL Seaberg, P-F Yen, S Lam, WJ Thompson, Z Feng, F Metzger, S Paushkin and C-P Ko (2017). Testing for nerve sprouting capacity in pharmacological SMA model mice. 21st Annual Spinal Muscular Atrophy Researcher Meeting. June 29-July 1, 2017. Orlando, Florida (Selected for Podium Presentation).
Meetings/symposium presentations (not abstracts from above)
- 06/30/2017, Testing for nerve sprouting capacity in pharmacological SMA model mice, 21st Annual Spinal Muscular Atrophy Researcher Meeting. Orlando, Florida